While it’s no surprise spring market means more homes but, still, more competition, this season’s seeing something a little different: lower-than-average inventory and, with it, higher than average prices. The bright spot? Rates are still L-O-W, helping you snag more house for less.
The 1 thing YOU need to know…
About REAL ESTATE: Buyers are hitting the market in a big way — but the inventory is a bit lower than expected. What does that mean for you, future suburbanite? About SUBURBAN JUNGLE: A recent suburban transplant talks about her shift from “never leaving the city” to “leaving the city…NOW!”
About YOUR ‘burbs
- Considering a try-before-you-buy approach to the Bay Area ‘burbs? You aren’t alone, especially not in these cities.
- Which LA ‘burbs are booming? Check out these interactive lists.
- These schools in the Chicago suburbs scored an A+ — did yours make the cut?
- Boca Raton and its surrounding ‘burbs are the perfect places to raise a family — yet another list agrees!
- Is New Jersey real estate set for a serious boom this year?
Enjoy the weekend!