Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you’re enjoying some much-needed R&R with friends and family — and, of course, PLENTY of delicious eats! While you might be enjoying a little downtime for the holidays, the market isn’t showing any signs of slowing down…
- In the battle of sexes, who wins when it comes to STREET names?
- Closing on a home could take longer — but could benefit the buyer
- Some of the best places to raise a family in the U.S. — and there are PLENTY of Suburban Jungle ‘burbs on this list!
Had a little too much turkey and pumpkin pie? Grab the entire gang and join these fun turkey trots in a ‘burb near you!
- Port Washington’s annual five-mile Thanksgiving Day Run is one of the most popular and one of the oldest — this is year 39!
- Just outside of Chicago, Naperville’s “Beat the Bird” 5K is a perfect pre-feast activity — and it benefits a great cause!
- Silicon Valley’s annual Turkey Trot has raised more than $5 million for local charities since its inception. Ready to run?Register now for this 5K trot through San Jose.
Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!