Happy Friday, everyone! Lots going on in the real estate market this week…
- Are renters not saving enough during their pre-homeowner years?
- Higher rates aren’t deterring prospective buyers — mortgage applications are up more than 6%
- Brooklyn is the new Manhattan — at least as far as real estate is concerned…
Sure it’s November but, in most of the country, we’re seeing mild or even warm(ish!) temperatures going into December. Why not make the most of it with one final playground run — and this time, make it one to remember at these incredible suburban parks!
- Naperville’s Knoch Park is perfect for the budding superhero, with plenty of walls to scale, super tall slides and, even, a rope web!
- Sycamore Valley Park in Danville, CA is a go-to for locals and visitors alike — and it’s easy to see why! This sprawling park and playground has all the classics, plus some super modern must-tries for kids of all ages.
- In Bronxville, Sagamore Playground is as picturesque as it is SUPER fun! With separate big and little kid sections, this one’s perfect for the whole gang.
Have a great weekend!