Every year the start of the holiday season also signals some serious shifts in the real estate market — and for new buyers, that often means some great things…
- Buying got a massive appeal right now, especially among first-timers…
- And those buyers have more places to turn, thanks to the boom in non-bank lenders
- No matter where you turn for financing, though, it’s now easier to come by
Exploring the ‘burbs with kids this weekend? Consider stopping by a drop-in class to help suss out the families in your (maybe!) new community.
- Wonder Works, located in bustling Chicago ‘burb Oak Park, has loads of drop-in art classes at this popular “socks-only” family museum
- The Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito brings in resident artists all year long, ensuring a great rotational of painting, sculpture, photography and more in its drop-in classes
- In addition to its amazing museum and family theater productions, the Long Island Children’s Museum in Garden City has mom-and-me music and art classes throughout the month!
Have a great weekend!