Happy Friday — and happy last weekend before Christmas! It’s hard to believe 2015 is wrapping up already. So where does that leave things in the real estate market?
- Could a zero down multi-million dollar mortgage be on the horizon? It might be, if you live in San Francisco!
- International buyers are scooping up high end real estate from coast to coast
- The Fed is raising rates — what does that mean for your home search?
‘Tis the weekend for amazing holiday fun! While you’re out and about, checking out these incredible family-friendly must-sees.
- The Holiday Magic Laser Light Show in Cupertino is one of the most popular events of the season, so act now before tickets are gone!
- Westchester families (or soon-to-be Westchester families!): still haven’t snagged that pic with Santa? Sign up for Ridge Hill’s Adventure to Santa and zip right to the front of the line — and meet Shrek while you’re at it!
- Skate with Santa during this annual tradition in Darien, IL! Missed this skate? There’s plenty more themed sessions coming up in January and beyond.
Enjoy the weekend — and the holiday!