Happy New Year, everyone! It’s hard to believe 2015 is behind us — and what a year it’s been. In honor of the New Year, we’ve rounded up some of the biggest trend pieces impacting your home search (or new arrival in the ‘burbs!) in the 12 months ahead. Enjoy 2016!
- The Fed has raised rates and millennials are finally getting into the real estate game — so what does that mean for you?
- Rents will rise and “starter home” availability will increase — definitely a sign it’s time to move…
- And if you’re in California it’s a completely different game, marked by limited inventory, increased prices and (good news!) a decrease in unemployment
Since it’s a new year we thought we’d get back to basics with these roundups of the best ‘burbs to jump start your search. If you’re thinking…
- San Francisco: Piedmont, Hillsborough and Danville top this year’s list
- Chicago: Glencoe, Winnetka and Northbrook are among the best ‘burbs to raise a family
- Leaving NYC? Think Darien and New Canaan in Connecticut, Scarsdale and Larchmont in Westchester, and Chatham and Tenafly in New Jersey, among plenty of others!
— we’re seeing tons of continued interest in towns like Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes and San Marino, plus tons of other great spots.
Again, from all of us at the Suburban Jungle Realty Group HAPPY NEW YEAR! We wish you and your family a happy, healthy and prosperous new year and look forward to calling you our “neighbors” in 2016.
Happy New Year!
Is 2016 the year YOU’LL make the big move? Start with our Suburban Jungle online questionnaire, designed to streamline and refine your suburban search process. It’s fast, it’s fun and, best of all, it will help you and your family start evaluating what you want in this exciting next step. Enjoy!