Happy Friday — and happy DECEMBER! Can you believe the year’s almost over? But don’t worry — there’s still plenty happening in the residential real estate market…
- Were first time buyers the ultimate wallflowers in 2015?
- It’s winter and that means some markets will cool…and some will stay unseasonably HOT
- Is rent being factored into YOUR credit score?
Looking to get into the holiday spirit, between open houses, showings and town tours? Swing by these spectacular suburban holiday lights and wow the entire family!
- The Brookfield Zoo’s Holiday Magic boasts more than one million LED lights, plus ice sculptures, Santa, Mrs. Claus and more
- The 3200 block of Thompson Avenue in Alameda has been lighting up its homes since 1938. “Christmas Tree Lane” as it’s affectionately known is so well done that it draws visitors from all over the Bay Area and beyond!
- Valhalla’s Winter Wonderland transforms the Kensico Dam Plaza into a stunning display complete with nearly three million LED lights, all set to music. There’s even skating, sleigh rides, shopping and, even, a heated beer and wine tent…
Enjoy the winter weekend!