Spring market is well under way, and all signs point to what we expected: it’s going to be a great season for homebuyers!
- Pending home sales are up 11% in March
- Property taxes can be high in the NYC ‘burbs—but are your future taxes too high?
- A fun one: whether you’re in the city or heading to the suburbs, the debate over kids’ sharing rooms will always wage on…
Heading to the ‘burbs this weekend? It’s a great time to check out some of the lush, family-friendly gardens across the area. Don’t forget a yummy picnic lunch and plenty of SPF!
- Clark Botanical Garden in Albertson, Long Island is a 12-acre “living museum” filled with incredible plants, flowers and rock gardens
- In Katonah, Lasdon Parkis a must-see with everything from a Chinese garden to historic tree walk and, even, live music under the stars
- New Jersey’s Ringwood State Park offers wild flowers, landscape gardens and two sprawling lakes, plus a large onsite mansion with antique pieces
- Head to Weir Farm in Wilton to visit this former summer retreat of 19thcentury painter Julian Alden Weir for stunning natural beauty and creative expression