Spring has finally sprung—and, with it, the housing market continues to bloom in a big way!
- A new housing index says the market is at its healthiest in years
- And there are even more opportunities to secure a mortgage—at your bank and in plenty of other places
- Whereas in NYC, the rents continue to rise…
It’s a double holiday weekend—Easter and Passover! We celebrated some of the best Easter happenings in the ‘burbs last weekend so, now, we’re heading to these great family-friendly Passover festivities:
- The DeHart Community Center in Maplewood is hosting a 10am seder on Sunday themed “Slurp, Slouch & Schmooze,” and everyone’s invited!
- In Westchester check out the Family Seders in the Rivertowns, happening Friday and Saturday—be sure to RSVP in advance!
- Catering to Norwalk and Westport families, the Schneerson Center’s two-night Passover festivities have it all—including onsite babysitting
- Looking for a twist on traditional Passover fare? Garden City’s Spuntino is offering up Italian-Jewish specialties starting on Friday, complete with wine pairings
Enjoy the weekend—and have a great Easter and Passover!