Happy Friday, everyone! Lots going on in the home-buying front this week and, if one thing’s for sure, this has—and continues to be—a GREAT spring market!
- Need another reason to buy now? Rents are continuing on their meteoric rise…
- Could you owning a home impact your child’s future income?
- When it comes to your mortgage, it pays to shop around
It’s going to be another beautiful weekend in the ‘burbs! Between towns and houses, why not pop by a great playground, and let the kids explore (and burn off some steam before the next town…). Here’s some of the best of the best in Westchester, Long Island, New Jersey and Connecticut. Enjoy!
- Beautiful, fun and always bustling with families, the Sagamore Playground in Bronxville is a great place to relax and let the kids run, with plenty of ride-ons, mini basketball hoops, push toys and more
- Theodore Roosevelt Park in Oyster Bay has not 1, not 2, but 3 playgrounds and swing sets, so there’s plenty for everyone! There’s also a great soft, cushy surface throughout the playground to keep boo-boos at bay.
- Not only is Castle Playground a fave for Chatham parents, but families flock to this great park from Summit, Madison and Short Hills every weekend—and we see why! This park has great stuff for kids of all ages, plus ample space to picnic.
- Bayley Beach in Rowayton has a great playground complete with some classic go-tos—tons of swings, slides, climbing apparatus and more—along with tons of new gear for little ones and big kids alike. And, after, dip your toes in the ocean…this park’s just steps to the beach!
Enjoy the weekend!