It’s Friday—and it’s a double holiday weekend! There’s lots going on in the market this week and, for prospective home buyers, all signs are pointing in the right direction:
- Experts are calling 2015 the year to buy
- The rental boom is alive in Manhattan—but, mostly, because it’s too costly to buy here…
- Need a few more reasons to head to the ‘burbs?
Not only is it a long weekend for your family, but it’s also one of our favorite holidays: Valentine’s Day! There’s a lot going on in the ‘burbs this weekend, so make some time to celebrate with your gang as you’re exploring new neighborhoods.
- Kids 4-10 can make a special Valentine’s Day shirt—and snack on some yummy treats—at Express Yourself Studio’s Peace, Love & Tie-Dye event on Saturday in Montclair, from 2-5pm
- The Voracious Reader in Larchmont is hosting a reading of new kids’ favorite Superlove and, after, attendees can make a Valentine’s Day card and even decorate a red velvet cupcake
- There’s plenty to do at Kidville Roslyn’s Valentine’s Day party, on the 14th from 10:30am-12pm! Let your kids play, then enjoy crafts and even a performance by the Rockin’ Railroad Band
- Head to Beardsley Zoo in Connecticut this Saturday for a special Valentine’s Day surprise—15% off for anyone wearing red!
Happy Valentine’s Day—and enjoy the extra long President’s Day weekend!