Happy Friday, everyone! There’s lots going on in residential real estate this week — and all signs point to BUY:
- Are we on the brink of another housing bubble?
- Here’s a great snapshot of the September/October real estate market.
- If you’re thinking about taking advantage of the amazing fall market, check out Suburban Jungle’s 6 questions to ask yourself before taking the plunge, featured on Glamamom!
Want to be sure your kids grow up with plenty of culture, even after you’ve left the big city? Today’s suburbs are the perfect go-tos, teeming with amazing art, music, theater and much more. Ready to give the scene a test drive? Start with these children’s theaters — we give them all standing ovations!
- The Bay Area Children’s Theatre stages kid-friendly shows in Mill Valley, San Ramon, Berkeley, Oakland and San Francisco. Next up? Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
- Northbrook, Illinois is home to the Northbrook Theatre, with professional productions of family favorites
- The Emelin Theater in Mamaroneck, New York is one of the oldest performing arts venues in the country, attracting amazing talent like Dan Zanes and shows like Seussical and Curious George
Enjoy the weekend!