Happy Friday! Here’s what’s going on this week:
- Buy new vs. remodel is always an ongoing debate—here are a few things to consider
- Is higher average student loan debt hurting home ownership trends?
- When it comes to buying a home, taxes, rates and price matter—but one is likely driving your search more
This weekend is shaping up to be one of the first “true” early fall weekends so far—and what better way to celebrate than by apple picking at a local orchard! Delish!
- Ready for some apples, cider and doughnuts? Look no further than Wilkens Fruit & Fir Farm in Yorktown Heights.
- On Long Island, Fort Salonga Farm in Northport has plenty of apples—and even raspberries!—ripe for the pickin’!
- Just an hour outside of NYC is Fairfield County’s most popular pick-your-own spots, Silverman’s Farm complete with a pumpkin patch and animals.
- Heading to New Jersey? Demarest Farms in Hillsdale has apple picking every weekend from 10am-4:30pm, plus a farmers market, deli, bakery and nursery.
Enjoy the weekend!