If you’re in the market for a new home — or are even just thinking about making the move — now could be your best time to buy…
- Need a reason to buy in the next three months? How about three…?
- Not only are mortgages at buyer-friendly rates, but more and more new owners are putting down even less
- And it all couldn’t come soon enough for urban dwellers — rents are on the rise in a big way
Think you need to be in the city to stay active and in-the-know? Think again. There are tons of bustling ‘burbs no matter what city you call “home” — check out these roundups of trendsetting suburbs with tons of great entertainment, activities, nightlife and loadsof personality.
- Considering leaving San Francisco? Niche says these ‘burbs have the most going for them in terms of outdoor activities, recreation, bars and cultural happenings
- NYC families will readily find countless go-to must-tries, must-sees and must-tastes in these popular ‘burbs
- And for Chicagoans? These 10 suburban activities and landmarks are true destinations, meaning you’ll have no problem filling your weekends post-move!
Enjoy the weekend!