Happy Friday, everyone! There’s lots going on in the residential real estate market this week…
- Is there a “best time” to buy or build — and are we almost there?
- Is a 6% down payment the new 20%?
- Now’s the time to buy as late fall could signal price hikes…
Looking for something to do while you’re bouncing from ‘burb to ‘burb? Check out these amazing children’s museums that, hands down, rival any big city counterpart.
- The newly-opened Westchester Children’s Museum in Rye, NY has it all — you can even camp out onsite!
- Palo Alto’s Junior Museum & Zoo is perfect for your animal-loving little ones. The museum-meets-zoo boasts more than 200 animals and loads of hands-on fun!
- The Kohl Children’s Museum in Glenview, Illinois is designed for kids from birth to 8 years old and has lots of cool exhibits designed to get them thinking (and, maybe, a little messy…). Up next? Their Run! Jump! Fly! exhibit, already getting tons of buzz.
Enjoy the weekend!