Though the temperature’s dropping, the real estate market is continuing to heat up in our area!
- Fall isn’t cooling off when it comes to real estate. Here’s 5 key trends to watch.
- The most expensive places to live? Right here in NY. Both the city and the ‘burbs top this year’s list.
- It’s almost Halloween so we want to know…would YOU live in a haunted house? Millions of Americans say they would!
Pounding the open house pavement this weekend? Check out these great Halloween happenings around the area!
- Head up to Van Cortlandt Manor in Croton-on-Hudson all month long for the Great Jack O’ Lantern Blaze featuring 5,000+ hand carved pumpkins
- This weekend is HOWL-o-ween at the Beardsley Zoo in Bridgport! Enjoy hayrides, face painting and plenty of candy.
- Rise of the Jack O’ Lanterns is back again, lighting up Old Westbury Gardens all weekend long. Check out the spook-tacular pumpkins or hike the scenic trails with your brood!
- Looking to celebrate Halloween with some animal friends? Head to the Turtleback Zoo in New Jersey all month long!
Enjoy the weekend!