Happy Friday! Lots going on in the residential real estate market this week:
- New home sales hit a 6-year high in September
- Are no-down payment 15-year mortgages about to change the market?
- San Fran tops NYC as the most expensive rental market in the country—but the rents in Manhattan are still at all-time highs
It might be November but, with temperatures mimicking springtime, this weekend’s a great time to check out some popular local parks and playgrounds in the ‘burbs!
- The Greenburgh Nature Discovery Center in Scarsdale is a nature-themed park with different areas for kids of varying ages, interests and abilities—it even has a tree house!
- Christopher Morley Park in Roslyn has it all, from tennis courts to an ice rink and a massive playground area for kids AND pets
- Edgemont Memorial Park in Montclair is one of the largest playgrounds in the area, with a great rubber ground cover, loads of slides and even a “spider web” for little climbers
- Kiwanis Park in New Canaan is great for even the smallest explorers, with ride-on cars, tube slides and tons of climbing space
Have the weekend!