Happy Friday! Lots going on this week:
- First-time home buying is at all-time low—so what’s the secret to fixing this critical market?
- Buyers are demanding “smarter” homes—innovation and smart technology tops buyers’ wish lists this year
- NYC is no longer the most expensive rental market—but it’s pretty darn close!
It’s almost winter—but it certainly doesn’t feel like it just yet! Get in the almost-winter spirit with some (indoor) ice-skating:
- Lace up at Hommocks Park Ice Rink in Mamaroneck—and your kids’ favorite characters get in on the action every weekend!
- The New Canaan Winter Club has everything for young skaters (and their parents), including free skates, lessons, and events
- Learn to skate at the Clary Anderson Arena in Montclair—public sessions start for kids as young as 4
- The Andrew Stergiopoulos Ice Rink in Great Neck is open daily, with special PM hours for older kids and teens
Enjoy the weekend!