It’s the weekend! As you’re planning your weekend exploring the ‘burbs, here’s some info to keep in mind…
- Home sales were up double digits in March
- Helping the boost: it’s even easier to get a mortgage now
- That said, could we be on the brink of another bubble?
It seems like we practically skippedspring! After a rapid warm up, this weekend’s slated to be the hottest since last summer. Take it all in—and scope out your (maybe) new neighbors at one of these top suburban beaches!
- Croton Point Park in Croton-on-Hudson boasts more than 500 acres perfect for swimming, boating and lots more
- Long Beach is the ultimate Long Island beach town, with fine, powder white sand and plenty of space for the kids to run and play
- Shore too far? Long Branch in New Jersey is a great go-to beach, just an hour outside of NYC!
- In Greenwich there are plenty of beach options, from quiet Greenwich Point to the family-friendly Byram Beach and Pool
Enjoy the weekend!