It’s another snowy weekend! Lace up your boots—it’s been a big week for real estate.
- U.S. homes sizes hit a record high, hovering just over 2,400 square feet for homes completed in 2014
- The number 1 concern in those ever-expanding homes? Energy efficiency
- So what’s on the decline in this burgeoning market? Starter homes.
Sick of the snow? So are we—but look on the bright side…it’s the perfect weekend to hit the hills! Grab a sled and trek to one of the best hills in the ‘burbs!
- South Mountain Reservation in Millburn is a huge park with loads of hills for little sledders and big sledders alike—be sure to check out the hill along Brookside Drive
- In Chappaqua, Gedney Park on Route 120/133 is a must-try, with two perfect hills for young sledders, plus an ice skating pong and plenty of restrooms
- With a name like Sled Hill, you know Eisenhower Park in Westbury’s got to be great! Perfect for smaller sledders, this park is perfect for a quick weekend stopover
- Cummings Park in Stamford is popular among Fairfield County residents. Set on 79 acres and Long Island Sound adjacent, this spot is as fun as it is picturesque.
Have a great weekend—and stay warm!