Happy Labor Day weekend!
Despite leading up to the holiday, this week was a busy one in the residential real estate market.
- What’s more important when it comes to sealing the deal? Mortgage rate or home price?
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgages hit a 2014 low last week, landing at 4.1%
- Buying your first home? Here’s some great advice from the pros. are concerned
Got plans for the weekend? While you’re browsing the market, here are some great Labor Day activities happening outside of the city.
- Rye County Playland’s fireworks are happening Friday—and it’s always a great way to kick off a holiday weekend!
- Over the weekend, Nassau County Museum of Art’sFamily Sundays continue, complete with a fun, art-filled walk, tours of exhibitions and more
- Love BBQ? Westport’s annual Blues, Views & BBQ Festival is happening this Saturday, and this year’s includes a Family Fun Fest.
- The ever-popular Rutherford Street Fair is this Monday from 10am – 5pm and, again, features vendors, crafts, antiques, local food and more.
Enjoy the holiday weekend!