Time for the weekend! Here’s what’s happening this week:
- A study shows kids are a major influence in the home buying process.
- Pulling together comps? Here’s how to interpret and utilize this critical bidding tool.
- Home prices experienced a jump in March, and with the warmer weather these could continue to rise.
While a pool in NYC might be a distant dream, they’re everyone in the ‘burbs, from backyards to community pools to private clubs. Here are a few spots to cool off while you’re out and about this weekend.
- One of the most sought-after summer spots in Westchester is members-only Travers Island in Pelham, complete with a salt water pool overlooking Long Island Sound plus tennis, running, sailing, movies and family activities all season.
- Maplewood’s Community Pool offers low-cost paid memberships to all town residents. This area hotspot has 3 pools and diving tank along with non-aquatic activities such as arts and crafts, volleyball, games, activities and picnicking.
- The Middlesex Club is a private swimming, tennis and social club in Darien, owned by member families. The club sites on 10 acres and includes a 25-meter swimming pool, diving board, tennis courts and a snack bar.
- On Long Island, the Port Washington Yacht Club is the place to be in the warm weather months. This family club offers a wide range of activities including swimming, tennis, trapshooting, yachting and more.
Enjoy the weekend!