Happy Friday! Lots going on this week, both in NYC and in the ‘burbs:
- Just 1% of Manhattan rentals are open—and the average rent now tops $4,000
- 8 steps you can’t skip when buying a home
- What to expect from the housing market in the second half of ‘15
Looking for some classic summer fun? Check out these great boardwalks! Grab a bite, let the kids splash, try your hand at a game or two…there’s lots to do.
- With a 2-mile boardwalk, Long Beachhas long been a favorite among local families and city dwellers
- A classic summer destination, Rye Playland’s pool and beach offers a fun, family-friendly boardwalk complete with arcade games, snacks and more
- Just an hour outside the city, Belmar’s brand new boardwalk is a popular go-to with locals and visitors alike
- Fairfield’s Jennings Beach is always hopping, from July 4thfireworks to a Sand Jam Dance Party and, even, a reservations-only Bonfire on the Beach
Enjoy the long weekend!