It’s August! Is it just us or is summer flying by? There’s still lots going on in the market, with lower than usual inventory and, still, some great rates for first-time buyers.
- Nearly half of homes on the market are selling in less than 30 days
- That time could get cut even more, when millennial buyers hit their tipping point in 2018
- And if you’re about to buy? Avoid these 4 common mistakes
Think you’re going to miss out on great theater and performances once you leave the city? Think again. The best actors, musicians and, even, superstars are heading to the ‘burbs more than ever, for special runs and one-off shows—meaning you won’t ever have to miss out! Take theater, example…
- One of the premier performance spaces on Long Island, Landmark on Main has everything—check out top shows like High Society and Some Like It Hot this summer
- The Westchester Broadway Theater stages some of the most critically acclaimed shows—with some of the premier performers—from the Great White Way. Next up: Godspell.
- Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn is one of the most famous suburban theaters in the country, with shows like West Side Story and A Christmas Story: The Musical!opening this season
- Another big one? The Schubert in Connecticut—and, if you couldn’t get tickets to The Book of Mormon in NYC, you can check it out there, now through October!
Have fun exploring!