It’s the weekend! Time to soak in the summer sun and check out some great neighborhoods while the days are still long.
Here’s what going on in the market this week:
- From lower-than-expected mortgage rates to looser requirements for borrowers, the summer market trends are in your favor
- According to the pros—and plenty of recent buyers—becoming a homeowner is truly life changing…
- Looking for amenities in Manhattan? They’ll cost you—the average rental price for a 2-bedroom nearly doubles when an elevator and doorman are in the mix!
Need a quick detour between house visits this weekend? Check out these amazing parks!
- Roselle Park in Pleasantville was recently rated “most fun” by Westchester Magazine and includes corkscrew slides, toy trucks and toddler-friendly corners.
- Heading to NJ? Don’t miss Brookdale Park in Montclair, complete with an archery range, rose garden, playscape and open fields.
- In New Canaan, Waveny Parkis the place to be! The park offers everything from walking trails and a dog park, to a theater, tennis courts and more.
- Nothing says “summer!” like Christopher Morley Park in Roslyn. Complete with tennis courts, a public pool, walking trails, dog runs and tons of modern playground equipment, this one’s fun for everyone.
Enjoy the weekend!