Happy Friday! Lots going on in the market this week:
- Lower down payments seem to be the secret sauce for stimulating the market
- Home sales are booming…but higher sale prices seem to be following
- Americans still say their home is their best investment
Want to cool off this weekend, between town visits? Check out these great ice cream parlors!
- Local in Chappaqua makes its own ice cream using locally-sourced, all-natural ingredients. The most popular scoops? Cookie Monster—sweet cream with cookie bits—and Ginger Crème Brulee, made with fresh ginger!
- Chocoholics, rejoice! International Delight Café in Rockville Centre has dozens of chocolate-centric flavors of its gelato-inspired ice cream, all made in-house.
- Montclair’s Applegate Farm boasts some of the best homemade ice cream in NJ. What’s more, the Applegate Farm has been in operation (and churning delicious delights!) since 1848—wow!
- Heading to CT? Stop by Bliss—a tiny, easy-to-miss ice cream stand—in Cos Cob, that serves up classic faves and artful reimaginations, like Raspberry Chocolate Truffle and, even, Biscuits N Cream for your four-legged family members!
Enjoy the weekend!