Happy Friday! There’s so much going in residential real estate market—read on!
- Some great tips from HGTV for people in the market
- More and more Americans are spending more and more on rent
- And those who arebuying—millennials, specifically—have shifting priorities
It’s the weekend! Lots to explore in the ‘burbs—especially these picture-perfect playgrounds, perfect for kids of all ages:
- Harbor Island’s Sprinkler Park in Mamaroneck is the IT spot for summer—and the playground is pretty great, too!
- Huntington’s Heckscher Park has something for everyone, including 3 playgrounds to accommodate different age groups, plus a beautiful walking trail
- Haworth Memorial Park’s biggest draw? An amazing wooden castle, sure to get your kids’ imaginations running wild.
- In Connecticut, New Canaan’s Mead Park is a must-see. Toddlers can play in a separate section just for them, then everyone can grab a healthy snack from the Apple Cart or play a quick tennis match.
Enjoy the weekend!