We’re well into summer and, still, the market remains strong for prospective buyers. Here’s what’s going on right now:
- NYC rents are still soaring across all 5 boroughs
- Could the financial crisis in Greece impact your mortgage?
- Mortgage demand is on the rise in a big way
Looking to beat the heat this weekend? Look no further than these unique, family-friendly movie hotspots.
- Wow your kids with a larger than life film at the IMAX Theater in Garden City, located inside the Cradle of Aviation Museum. Their screens are 10x the size of a “regular” theater!
- Savor the fun at this New Jersey institution, the AMC Dine-in Theatre in West Orange. Snag a server from your seat and order a meal anytime during the movie or grab a cocktail from the fully-stocked lobby bar. Cheers!
- Combining mainstream movies with indie flicks, documentaries and special events, the Jacob Burns Film Centerin Pleasantville in a Westchester mainstay
- Get a taste of history at the Avon Theatre Film Center in Stamford, first opened in 1939 and still in full operation today