This New Year is here and, with it, a host of new happenings in the residential real estate market. Here’s what’s going on right now:
- In another move to incentivize first-time buyers, mortgage insurance rates are dropping
- Now could be the best time to buy—interest rates are expected to increase mid-year
- Think your rent is high? Check out the most expensive rental in NYC—and entire penthouse floor that goes for $500,000per month…
Now that the holidays are over, it’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy winter—and these family-friendly performances are a great place to start!
- Ridgefield Playhouse’s adaptation of Harold and the Purple Crayon has performances at 11am and 2pm
- Fiddler on the Roof is celebrating its 50th anniversary, and families can catch a performance at The Play Group Theatre in White Plains all month long
- Disney classic The Little Mermaid is happening all month at the Bayway Arts Center in East Islip, followed by Aladdinon the 19th
- Quest: A Fairy Tale with Attitude at Studio Playersin Montclair is the perfect show for kids of ALL ages—and their parents!
Happy weekend, everyone!