The spring market is almost here, and there’s lots going on in the weeks leading up to this popular house-hunting season.
- Experts are mixedon how strong the spring market will be, for buyers and sellers
- But one thing’s for sure: the demand—and, with it, the prices—continues to rise
- And the surge could continue thanks to lower down payment requirements
A great way to get a feel for a new community? Check out the local libraries! Pop into these family-friendly libraries while you’re scouting towns this weekend:
- The Larchmont Public Library has a new children’s room that opened in 2010, plus plenty of classes and activities to keep the kids busy
- Port Washington’s public library is part of the “Family Place Libraries,” designed to create a more welcoming environment for kids, beginning at birth
- In Connecticut, the Weston Public Library is a go-to for families, complete with a “Take Your Child to the Library Day” on February 7th, and a full schedule of monthly activities
- The Millburn Free Public Library has age-specific weekday AND weekend programming for toddlers, kids and teens, plus a comprehensive research website
Enjoy the weekend!