Happy Friday! It’s already shaping up to be a busy year at the Suburban Jungle Realty Group—here’s hoping your 2015 is off to an equally exciting start! There’s plenty going on in the market this week:
- Nearly half of home buyers don’t shop around for the “right” mortgage—are you one of them?
- And for those mortgages, many first-time buyers are turning to credit unions—market share has quadrupled since 2006
- Manhattan and Brooklyn rents continue to rise, those Queens is experiencing some slight dips…
With spring-like temperatures expected on Sunday, it’s a great time to check out some topnotch suburban parks as you’re exploring new neighborhoods. Here are some of our favorites:
- New Canaan’s Waveny Park offers plenty of room for families—including their four-legged friends—to run, hike and explore
- Roselle Park in Pleasantville was recently voted the “most fun” in Westchester—and we see why! The park has it all, from swirly slides, a toddler-centric playscape, climbing ranges and a 40’ sandbox.
- Looking for a full day of fun and adventure? Caumsett State Park in Huntington spans 1750 acres, and is filled with walking, hiking and biking paths and even boasts its own wildlife rehab center, guided nature tours, fishing boat launches, horseback riding and more
- In Maplewood, Orchard Park has long been a go-to for residents and visitors. Bring a picnic basket, a soccer ball and tennis racquets, or just spend the afternoon on the expansive play scape, slides and spiral climbing bars.
Enjoy exploring life outside of city limits!