Happy Halloween! Lots going on in the market—and in your favorite suburbs—this week!
- Check out some real-life haunted houses across the U.S., including some in our area
- Home prices are rising—but much less than expected
- Home ownership is at its lowest level since 1996. What’s holding up prospective buyers?
Looking for some Halloween fun this weekend? There’s so much going on!
- Rather trick-or-treat indoors? Head to the Westchester Mall for all-day trick-or-treating!
- In Fanwood, the annual “Trunk or Treat” starts at 5:30pm, with trick-or-treating through the parking lot, followed by a Halloween parade.
- Looking for something pre- or post-trick-or-treating? Head to Old Bethpage for Haunted Tales & Trails, including ghost stories, laser tag and plenty of candy!
- Don your costume and head to the Aldrich Art Museum in Ridgefield for a fun, family-friendly photo booth!
Have a great weekend!