Happy Friday! Whether you’re just starting the hunt, or settling into your new suburban digs, there’s lots going this month—breaking news, real estate happenings and, of course, some great local events just outside of city limits.
- To compete in this increasingly-competitive marketplace, some online lenders are offering enticing guarantees
- Is fall the “sleeper season” for home sales?
- Millennials are moving out of family homes and looking to go it alone—what does that mean for the market?
Think you’ve got to head up north to see the gorgeous foliage? Think again. Some of the best views are right here in Westchester, Long Island, northern New Jersey and southern Connecticut.
- WeeWestchester’s “Leaf Peeping Driving Tour” takes foliage-goers up route 22, through Chappaqua and Armonk
- Port Washington is the kick off for a great foliage hunt through Nassau County, Long Island
- If you’re in New Jersey , start at Lake Hopatcong and go from there!
- The Merritt Parkway—Route 15—has long been a favorite with foliage enthusiasts.Start in Greenwich at Round Hill Road, and head north to Stamford, New Canaan and end at an orchard!
Enjoy the weekend!