The New Year is off and running, and February’s already shaping up to be a busy one for residential real estate:
- Mortgage rates rose last week, for the first time this year
- This and other rises—home prices, sales—are leading experts to push prospective owners to buy sooner rather than later
- A good growth indicator, it seems? The presence of a Starbucks…
It’s hard to imagine with the snowy weather we’ve had recently, but spring will be here before you know it. A great way to celebrate the chilly temperatures? Check out a local OUTDOOR ice rink as you’re hitting the ‘burbs this weekend!
- Picturesque and always fun, Wampus Pond in Armonk is a go-to for Westchester families—it’s even lighted, so skaters can enjoy an evening run!
- Roosevelt Park Ice Rink in Edison overlooks the lake and, for just $5-$6 per person, your family can skate for 2-3 hours on Saturday or Sunday
- In Connecticut? Check out the Westport PAL Rink at Longshore, with a great rink plus yummy concessions
- The family-friendly Syosset-Woodbury Community Park Ice Rink offers free skating for kids under 2, plus hot cocoa for the gang!
Enjoy the weekend!