Happy Friday! Here’s what’s going on this week:
- Prospective home buyers are feeling upbeat going into 2015
- Another thing to feel good about? Mortgages are easier to come by thanks to less stringent qualifiers from top lenders
- And when you get that loan, should you opt for lender-paid mortgage insurance?
Heading out to house hunt this weekend? Grab a slice with the family! The best pizza isn’t just reserved for NYC.
- Got the kids with you? Plain cheese is always a safe bet—and family-owned Roma Restaurant in Tukahoe was voted Westchester’s best cheese pie.
- One of Grissini in Englewood Cliffs has been called “a bit of San Tropez near the Hudson,” and is acclaimed for its simple, light pizzas fresh from a wood-burning oven.oldest in the area, Port Washington’s Thanksgiving Day 5-mile Run has been a mainstay in the town for nearly 40 years
- The Daily Meal ranks Colony Grill’s Stamford location as one of the best pizzerias in the U.S., regaling its incredible thin crust pies.
- Love Brooklyn’s Grimaldi’s? You aren’t alone—and if you’re heading to Long Island check out its Garden City sister restaurant!
Enjoy the weekend—and a slice or two!