Happy holidays! As we wrap up 2015 and look ahead to a new year, there’s lots going on in the real estate market — and all signs point to ‘16 being a GREAT year for soon-to-be suburbanites…
- The five mainstream trends will dominate 2016 (hint: it’s time to stop renting!)
- What does the Fed hike mean for your upcoming mortgage?
- Millennials want to buy — but is affordability going to be their biggest hurdle next year?
Looking for something fun to fill the weekend? There’s loads going on in the ‘burbs so grab the gang and start exploring!
- Still haven’t gotten your fill of sweets? Chocolate Works in Garden City is offering holiday drop-in classes daily, including this weekend!
- Marin on Ice in San Rafael opens early and stays open late, even during the upcoming holiday weekend — skate up!
- Bundle up and head to “Frozemont” for some serious tubing, plus lots of old cold weather fun for Chicago area families
Happy holidays! We at the Suburban Jungle Realty Group wish you and your family all the best for a safe, happy and healthy holiday weekend. Cheers!