Is it just us or is summer flying by? But have no fear—if you’re still on the hunt for your suburban next step, the market’s still chock full of great potential and opportunity.
- Mortgage rates are still low, low, low…again, back below 4%
- Buyers are paying less in closing costs, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t shop around
- And what they’re getting for their money is truly innovative, thanks to these hot new home features
A cool way to soak up the summer without the heat? Check out a summer movie or concert al fresco after the sun goes down!
- Head to Ridge Hill in Westchester this coming Monday to screen the fairy tale flick Maleficent—get there early to snag a great spot on the lawn!
- Long Beach Movie Night continues this weekend, with a kid-friendly magic show and performance by Josh & the Jamtones. And next week? The Goonies!
- The Househead Music Festival is happening Saturday in West Orange. Check out great 80s and 90s tunes well into the evening hours, then sip on summery drinks in the beer and wine garden!
- Norwalk’s Calf’s Pasture Beach screens family-friendly movies every Saturday. Next up is Big Hero 6 followed by Into the Woodson the 15th!
Enjoy the weekend!