It’s the weekend! As we countdown to Labor Day and the official start of fall there’s tons going on in the real estate market from coast to coast:
- Many experts say we’re on the brink of a 10-year housing surge—and that could be great for all homeowners and newcomers to the market
- And this boom couldn’t come at a better time as rental apartments continue to get pricier…and smaller
- Helping this growth along is the consistently-low mortgage rates, still hovering below 4%
Safety is often a huge concern for families heading to the ‘burbs. So what’s the best bet for your brood? Check out these roundups of the safest spots outside of city limits:
- No matter where you’re looking in the NYC ‘burbs you’ll readily find super safe towns. Topping these lists is Chatham Township in NJ, Weston in CT and Briarcliff Manor in Westchester plus dozens of other spots.
- Leaving San Francisco? San Mateo, Sausalito and Novato top this local list
- Naperville isn’t just the safest Chicago suburb—this notable town was named the safest spot in the country