Happy Friday! Lots going on in the residential real estate market this week.
- After going big for the last 2 years, new houses are now getting more modest as entry-level buyers enter the market
- All-cash purchases begin to level off, signaling good news for mortgage-backed buyers
- While they might not be buying as much, millennials prove to be great home owners as far as banks are concerned
Trying to squeeze in some back-to-school shopping this weekend? Check out these A+ finds!
- Need something truly special? Chappaqua’s Always the Children has stunning apparel and décor for babies through teens.
- Not only do they have rockin’ kids clothes, but Lina’z in Huntington is a go-to for birthday parties!
- Despite their name, in Ridgewood sells apparel for kids up to size 6X.
- An extension of the grownup boutique, Petit Chou Chou in Wilton is on-trend and in-the-know for babies, kids and teens.
Enjoy the weekend!