It’s the weekend! And there’s plenty going on in the market as we head towards fall:
- Need a good reason to buy right now? Realtor.com’s got 5.
- It’s no surprise Manhattan rents are on the rise—but Brooklyn could outpace its sister borough, and Queens isn’t far behind.
- Seasonally-adjusted home prices are falling—what does that mean for buyers?
- Love the farm-to-table trend? Well it isn’t just happening in NYC! Check out these great locally-minded restaurants as you’re checking out some new ‘burbs:
- On Long Island, Market Bistro in Jericho is a must-try, pulling from area farmers and serving up fresh seasonal fare.
- Montclair’e ESCAPE has fast become a favorite, sourcing local food for its “southern fine cuisine” menu
- In Greenwich, Harvest Wine Bar goes “from farm to fork,” usually same-day and serves modern American cuisine in a lively environment
- Opened in 2012, Briarcliff Manor’s Haymount House epitomizes elegant local dining, all within a breathtaking turn-of-the-century estate once owned by Wall Street financier William Fuller
Enjoy the weekend!