Happy Friday, everyone! Summer’s winding down but, without a doubt, the residential real estate market is hot, hot, hot from coast to coast. Here’s what we’re seeing this week:
- Rates continue to stay low, driving a slight boost in mortgage applications
- Thinking about buying new? Here’s 8 key considerations to keep in mind.
- Home equity loans are off the menu at 2 major lenders
We LOVE the new neighborhood-centric site NICHE—and we really love its comprehensive Best Places to Live lists, perfect for urban families looking to make a move to the ‘burbs. Here’s how our Suburban Jungle cities stacked up:
- Piedmont, Hillsborough and Mill Valley were among the top family-friendly spots in San Francisco
- Niche dubbed Glencoe, Winnetka and Northbrook among Chicago’s best suburban spots
- If you’re in NYC, check out this family-friendly round up that (spoiler alert!) includes Bronxville, Scarsdale, Ridgewood and Darien, among others.
Want to see the best suburbs for families across the U.S. Niche has that, too!
Enjoy the weekend, everyone!