IIt’s the weekend! Lots going on in the real estate market this week, which makes us even more excited for the 2nd half of 2014.
- Forbes has a round up of what buyers can expect in Q3 and Q4, including slower-than-average prices amid supply increases
- And even more great reasons to buy in 2014…
- Taking on your first mortgage? Here are some tips to pay it off fast.
While you’re out and about in the ‘burbs this weekend, savor the last few weeks of summer with some waterfront dining!
- Harvest on Hudson in Hastings-on-Hudson has stunning patio dining, an outside bar and an organic herb and veggie garden—plus incredible Italian cuisine, all on the water.
- Haven Riverfront Restaurant & Bar in Fort Lee has sweeping city views, an eclectic menu and is nestled directly on the water.
- Louie’s Oyster Bar & Grille in Port Washington is a Long Island staple, and was voted the area’s #1 seafood restaurant 5 years in a row.
- In Westport, The Boathouse at Saugatuckserves up seasonally-inspired food and drinks, waterside.
Enjoy the gorgeous summer weather and have fun exploring some great communities over the next few days!