Memorial Day’s behind us and, now, we’re fully in the summer swing! And so is the residential real estate market in our area—things are definitely heating up!
- Home prices in major metros continue to rise at a breakneck pace
- New home sales—and prices—have also been on the rise this spring
- Manhattan rents go even higher, and Brooklyn’s shatter records
Want a quick way to cool off this weekend? Check out these great splash pads around the ‘burbs!
- Harbor Island Sprinkler Park and Playground in Mamaroneck is beach adjacent, so your kids can hit the sand (and the swings, and the slide…) before cooling off in the sprinklers
- In Port Washington, head to the Blumenfeld Family Park for an amazing spray pool and massive lawn, plus a great playscape
- Berkeley Heights’ Snyder Avenue Park is 13 bustling acres of playground, sprayground and walking trails, with activities for all ages
- Head to Lake Mohegan in Fairfield for tons of spouts, faucets and misters designed for tiny toddlers and older siblings alike—there’s also a lake, playground and snack bar!
Enjoy the weekend!