Happy Halloween weekend! While the market is anything but spooky this week, there are plenty of real estate happenings to help get you in the Halloween spirit…
- The majority of Americans WOULD live in a haunted house — would you?
- Do you know what IS scary? The continued spikes in rent driving countless towards home ownership.
- The post-Halloween period is also the beginning of the pre-holiday rush, when plenty of sellers are eager to close the deal…
Looking to hit the ‘burbs this weekend for some trick-or-treating or other ghoulishly fun activities? Here’s what’s happening!
- The Chicago suburbs are the place to be! Check out these events or peruse area trick-or-treat hours.
- Here’s a comprehensive run down of the best Halloween hotspots for kids (think MAJOR candy potential!), in San Francisco and in the suburbs
- Heading out of NYC? There’s loads going on including the Maplewood Parade in NJ, Croton-on-Hudson’s Great Jack o’Lantern Blaze and a Long Island Halloween Parade not to be missed!
Have a spooktacular weekend!